We (The Smile Bar – Bangkok) have a strict safety compliance policy, considering the current pandemic situation.
We request you to please review our COVID-19 safety protocols for patients, visitors, and employees.
- Face Masks – It’s mandatory to wear a face mask before entering The Smile Bar premises. Moreover, we don’t provide face masks, so don’t forget to bring one from home.
- Personal Protective Equipment – Our competent staff will use full covering gowns, personal face masks, and else to maintain advanced safety protocols, protecting themselves against aerosol communication. Moreover, one can find a hydro alcoholic gel dispenser located at the front desk as well.
- Social Distancing – You’ll be notified with dedicated appointment time because of maintaining social distancing protocols. We strive to deliver the best of ourselves, serving you the best with minimal waiting time and reducing the number of patients in the waiting area at any time.
- Oral Hygiene – Being a patient, you should maintain your oral hygiene and brush your teeth well before visiting The Smile Bar to limit any aerosol contamination. Moreover, it will be still possible, to rinse your mouth with our ingeniously designed Brilliant SmileTM WhiteningEVO Mouthrinse and brush your teeth with our WhiteningEVO Toothpaste for effective oral cleaning prior the teeth whitening treatment.
- Temperature Checks – Our on-duty employee will check your temperature via touchless thermometer before starting the treatment process.
- Please take extra care and notify us, if you’ve been in close contact with a COVID-19 person and observe symptoms like fever, cough, loss of smell or taste, shortness of breath, and else). Don’t worry we will reschedule your appointment until you feel well.
Please feel free to discuss anything related to our new safety protocols because our friendly customer service staff will always here to serve you at best – You may call, e-mail, or text, as per your convenience.
The Smile Bar team