Sweet, creamy, and coco-licious with a minty twist — HiWhite Charcoal Coco Mint Toothpaste is so yummy, you’ll be tempted to eat it! (But you know you shouldn’t!) The activated charcoal effectively removes organic stains like coffee, tea, red wine, and tobacco pigment deposits on the teeth’s surface, while fluoride makes teeth stronger to prevent cavities and soothe sensitivity.
Also available in Black Mint and Licorice Mint flavors.
- Compared to brushing directly on the teeth, activated charcoal (charcoal powder) in toothpaste is gentler on the enamel.
- These are the active ingredients in this formulation:
- Activated Charcoal (Charcoal Powder) — to remove organic stains on the teeth’s surface
- Fluoride (Sodium Fluoride) – high concentration to strengthen teeth and soothe sensitivity
- Suitable for sensitive teeth and for people wearing dental braces.
- Safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Not suitable for children under 6 years of age.