Top 5 Teeth Whitening Secrets Revealed – Brighten Up Your Smile!
If you are reading this, then it is because you are unsatisfied with your smile. You wish it was brighter, you wish your teeth where whiter; you wish you could smile with total confidence.
Fortunately, you will make it a reality thanks to our top five teeth whitening secrets, now decoded exclusively for you. We will show you how to transform your smile, totally. Just keep reading to obtain the smile of your dreams!
Sugar Is Your Enemy
You probably already know that sugar is very bad for your health, and even though we are not crusading against it because there is nothing wrong with enjoying a little bit of it, you should know that it is very harmful for your teeth.
Plenty of scientific data links sugar to multiple dental problems. For example, in this study they found a positive relationship between sugar consumption and dental decay in pre-school children. Even more worrying is the fact that tooth brushing does very little to reduce the impact of sugar on your teeth.
Therefore, the best way to make your teeth whither, brighter and healthier is to reduce your consumption of sugar. We are not telling you to go sugar-free or cold turkey, of course not, just keep it under 30 gr. per day and you will be fine.
However, take note that you need to reduce your consumption of sweetened drinks, sugary carbs and processed foods that contain high quantities of sugar. Overall, watch out your eating habits and try to reduce your sugar intake.
Brush Your Teeth like the Pros
Now you know why sugar is bad for your teeth, and why you need to reduce it in your diet. Without it, tooth brushing will do almost nothing. However, now that you have a solid foundation, it is time to see how to do it like the pros. You will find everything summarized in the following bulleted list:
- Choose a soft toothbrush, so you can clean your teeth without damaging them
- Place your toothbrush at a 45° angle to your gum line, it will allow you to clean your teeth properly without damaging your gums
- Move your toothbrush in circular patterns, because it will allow you to clean the entire surface. Do it with patience because doing it too strong can damage your gums
- Divide your mouth in quadrants: lower right side, lower left side, upper left side and upper right side. Assign at least 30 seconds to each part, so you can clean them thoroughly. Be patient and gentle to not miss any surface
- Do it after every meal, which would be depend on the frequency you eat.
Of course, choose a toothpaste formulated and designed for whitening your teeth. Fortunately, our teeth whitening kit can help you with that. Use it alongside our tips and you will get an exceptionally beautiful smile in record time!
It contains the most powerful teeth whitening ingredients:
- Zinc Citrate
- Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate
By separate, they are good, but when together and blend with our special formula, they become exceptionally effective. Get yours today and transform your smile!
Think Beyond Brushing
Brushing is essential, but alone, it cannot do much. You already know how to do it like the pros, but you need to supplement it to get the best results. Therefore, you need to think and go beyond brushing.
You need to supplement it with mouthwash and dental floss. Once you are done using mouthwash, you should brush your teeth. Finally, once you are done, use dental floss to clean between your teeth, to get rid of food leftovers. Implement these simple actions and you will see amazing changes. Guaranteed.
At the end, you will find our list of suggest products, formulated by us. They are the perfect way to make your teeth healthier and brighter. They work very well because we use the most powerful ingredients, blended together in a scientific-formulated way.
The Home Remedies Combo
You can also supplement your teeth whitening efforts with these easy-to-prepare and effective home remedies. We recommend you to put these into practice:
- Add baking soda to your toothpaste, and then just proceed to brush like you normal do using our tips. It is a cheap yet effective way to erase the yellowing of your teeth
- Oil pulling, just use a bit of coconut oil for swishing it around your mouth. Thanks to the antibacterial properties of coconut oil, you will make your teeth cleaner and healthier
- Use apple cider vinegar as a mouthwash, just use it like any other mouthwash, because this study has proven that it has bleaching effects on teeth
Use these simple and effective remedies to make your smile simply exceptional. They work, they are economical and they are the perfect way to supplement your teeth whitening efforts.
The Smile Bar Solutions
Finally, but not least important, you should know that the quickest way to make your teeth whiter and brighter is to undergo specialized treatments with products especially formulated for this purpose, like what we offer you at The Smile Bar Bangkok.
We offer you top teeth whitening services, which will make your smile a lot better. You can check them all here: https://the-smile-bar.com/services/
We use cutting edge technology to whiten your teeth effectively and safely.
In addition, we invite you to check our dental products: because you can easily use them in your daily teeth cleaning, and of course, to supplement the results you get from our teeth whitening process.
Now that you have the keys to a whiter and brighter smile that will leave everyone in awe, what are you waiting for to open the door? Do it now and transform your life!
Now that you have our top five secrets in your hands, we invite you to use them starting today. You will make your smile a lot healthier and better, and you can bet on it that everyone will notice it!